1. The Consular service of the Embassy of Viet Nam opens every Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon from 14h00 to 17h00.
2. A VISA to Vietnam can be applied for by mail or in person at the Embassy of Vietnam. The applicant need to submit:
• Original PASSPORT.
3. If applicant can not come to the embassy, all documents can be sent to Vietnamese Embassy by post at:
Embassy of Vietnam
The following documents are required:
- Original and valid PASSPORT.
- One completed APPLICATION FORM with one passport-size photo affixed on; Please fill the form carefully so that the information could be read accurately;
- VISA FEE must be paid in cash or transferred to the bank. All payments are non-refundable. Visa fees are various and depend on the length of stay and number(s) of entry. Please contact the Embassy for further information;
- If you want your passport(s) to be returned by registered post, the applicant have to pay the postal fee(visa and fee can be sent together in one payment). This procedure often takes 2 weeks.
4. Processing duration:
• 5 - 7 working days are required to process visa applications.
5. Diplomatic and Official Visas:
• Diplomatic and official visas will be granted GRATIS unless otherwise agreed upon between Vietnam and the applicant’s country.
6. Business Visas:
• To facilitate the procedure of issuing visa, the Embassy will issue visas only upon approval issued by the Immigration Department, Ministry of Public Security in Vietnam. In addition to the documents specified in (2), the applicant is requested to provide a visa pre-approval obtained through his/her sponsor in Vietnam.
7. For further information, please contact:
|Copyright by © 2005 Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Office in HCM City Email: Banbientap@mofahcm.gov.vn|